Team Scirocco - overwhelming response!

I now have received a good *50* or more replies to this idea about doing
a Team Scirocco hat.  I figured you guys would like the idea but jeez, I
had no idea it would go over so well.

Lister Randy B has offered to take over the project as he's already in the
process of setting up a business to do stuff just like this.  I've also
been flooded with requests for stuff like T-shirts, stickers, stand-alone
patches, tattoos, rubbers, etc., all of which are possible and may be
produced, especially if the demand is there.

Here is a link to a page off a 1982 Team Scirocco brochure, with a clear
picture of the logo, if not exactly as it appears on the patch:

http://www.deco.net/klc/tsww1.jpg

Randy, does this help you as far as patch creation?

This project will move forward guys.. be patient and stay tuned.  Quality
over cost is the priority, my feeling is if the products produced are
ultra-high commercial quality, you guys WILL be willing to pay the
few extra dollars they would cost to produce over a cheesy product that
might save a little.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0