Re: [all] owner's manuals

>    The manuals are still available from the dealer BUT.....when I tried to
> order one The manual was backordered indefinitely. I waited nearly a year
> before getting fed up and ordering one from Faxon Auto Lit. 1-800-458-2734
> It cost $20 incl. shipping but I think it was worth it. Geez, they could
> have hand printed one with a Gutenberg press in only a few days

  well, to be honest, i work at a print shop and could probably get the
things printed up by the handful. this also goes for just about anything
else that would have to be printed in bulk. unforntuately not all
manuals are made the same (year wise).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com