[all] owner's manuals

  i think there was a thread a while back about (or something) about
owner's manuals. seeing as most scirocco owner's take great care of
their cars, this is something that many of us have still (in my case, i
guess the previous owner liked the car so much he kept the manual).
nonetheless, some of us have kids (no me yet) who put the crayons in the
glovebox on a hot day or the wife (or husband!) used it to swack a bee
flying around in the car. at any rate, here are the part numbers for the
owner's manuals and the price for them is $5 US (so don't let the
dealership bully you around). this info is from tsb #V94-24. there are
also # for maintenance booklets, warranty booklets, and radio manuals,
but those are for another message. e-mail if you want these numbers.

WSA 565 002 23		- 1975
WSA 565 005 23		- 1976
WSA 565 008 23		- 1977
WSA 565 010 23		- 1978