Re: scirocco compared to corrado?

With a little modification, anything will fit.... Corrado dashes have been
put in MK2s, and should fit in an MK1 with some trimming.  Front seats will
not be a prob, only thing is you have to change the seatbelt thing on the
corrado seats.  Rear seats im not sure about, I think they are a bit
different.

Pete