Re: New clutch problems.

I wouldn't be abusing a brand new clutch for awhile...  it takes awhile for
the clutch disk to get broken in.

Sounds to me like either your tires are hopping or the clutch is chattering.
If it's the clutch chattering, the best thing you can do is just drive it
nicely for awhile and see what happens.

HTH

John

lots of stuff