Re: corrado bumper and mk1 alt question and bi-turbo rocco

I have Passat euro low beams and Cessna landing lights on my roc. Relays
HIGHLY recommended. Oh and BTW, the Passat lights have 100W bulbs and the
Cessna lights put out 250W.

>From: VeeWdriver@aol.com
>To: rts@nol.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: corrado bumper and mk1 alt question and bi-turbo rocco
>Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:23:21 EST
>
>I put the Euro style round bulbs in mine...the H4 low beams and the H1 high
>beams.  Looks stock unless you look at them real close and the light is
>much
>better.  I do recommend relays for the lights by the way.  Run power
>directly
>from the battery through a small fuse block and use the original wires to
>turn on the relays.
>
>Tom
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco