Re: do-it-yourself options

Done the dorm parking lot thing... Everything from
creating interior parts, to cam swaps, to clutch
swaps(horrible job on a 60 midget).  Not too bad as
long as the weather was nice, and even profitable when
I'd find someone that needed help.(made $400 on the
midget)
When I got my apt. it was about the same.  Parking lot
work mostly although a friend of mine has a shop and
would usually give me a free space in his shop as long
as it didn't take me more than a week.  In return i'd
help him on work he'd have going on...  Now with the
house I love the garage!!!  Space to move around,
space to store parts, and lots of room for the hoist,
stand and all my other tools that used to live in
storage...
George-
P.S. While in the apt. major work was possible.  Hell,
I built the motor for my bike in the kitchen.  Boy was
the GF pissed about that, not to mention constantly
cleaning cat hair out of the cases!!!!