Re: do-it-yourself options

On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 10:26:29PM -0800, Oliver Seiler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering what the people on the list *without* their own garages do
> for DIY stuff. I know that eventually, for some things, I'll either have
> to pay somebody to do it for me, or find someone that has a garage I can
> use. Right now I do a lot of work in my parking spot at work. Though I can

Living on-campus for 5 years, I became the king of parking-lot
maintainence. First off, see if you can find a friend that well let you
work in his driveway. You even get the bonus of a free helper. If you cant
arrange that, just park behind some college dorm near you. Everyone knows
college kids are broke, sometimes there'd be 3 or 4 of us working at a
time.

Dan

--
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit.
There's no sense being a damn fool about it."

		-- W. C. Fields