Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

I have the stock 16V rear bar, 1 bar that attaches to the square holes in
the front of the rear trailing beam (45mm), and 1 bar that goes in the
middle of the I-beam sideways. Sorry if this is unclear but, I can think of
no easier way to describe it right now. Maybe when I get my website up I'll
post somee pics :)

Don't feel stupid Rick. I have never seen these bars on any other VW (next
to the stock 16V one).

>From: Richard and Michelle Pizzulo <pez18@zebra.net>
>To: "scirocco-L@scirocco.org" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX
>Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:29:11 -0600
>
>Wait a minute....at once?  All three bolted up together?  How?  I feel
>really
>stupid biting into this question...
>
>-=Rick
>84 Wolfs 8V
>Mobile, AL
>
>Chris DeLong wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> >
> > >OK. You will simply have to learn on your own. I mean, I use 2 rear
> > >swaybars, how unique is that? :)
> >
> > </snip>
> >
> > I have 3 rear sway bars. And yes, I am special :P
> >
> > Chris DeLong
> > ICQ#45030867
> > Seattle, WA USA
> > '80 16V Rag
> > '65 Bus (ugly, but good for campin' W/toaster oven)
> > '82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking
>thieves!)
> > '80 'Vert
> > '61 17 Window
> > '78 Scirocco