Re: [VW-TECH] intake manifold question

I have considered this at one point, but there are
several issues to consider:
I believe the corrado does not use a cold start valve,
although I'm not 100% positve about that.  So you
may have to cut into the manifold to make it work.
I also believe that the manifold only has one outlet
on the front of the manifold as opposed to two.......

I'm guessing that the number of modifications
required would not justify the minimal gains.....

but I could be wrong..... :)

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max roc (soon to be turbo!)
'97 ducati 748

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213