Re: Stupid Shit but a cool car

Damn, Why isn't he selling that grill, I would bid on that.  Even though those high aerodynamic "Windsplitters" would make me that much closer to 0.0g in the wind tunnel. Pshaaww. That hood is kinda cool though, as long as its functional.

I want that grill,
Nathan

Brian Honnold wrote:

Anyone need a set of "Windsplitters" in case you go over 100MPH hahahahah

anyway, check out this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235167092

It these pics of his "example" car that caught my attention....especially
the custom hood and the Grill.....he can keep the buggered up body kit and
the clear rear lights.

http://members.aol.com/retrobhoy2/scirocco.jpg

Surfing hard on a Friday

BcH