Re: shipping cars to europe - Contacts

The company is called International Sea and Air and they can be reached at 1
212 766 1616 or 1 908 390 0322.

I'm on mobility and got my company paid to ship my motorcycle out here... It
cost about $500... can't remember exactly. I asked about shipping my Avant
and it was about US$700 and my Brother's VW Fox (Don't ask) was US$600... So
I figure a scirocco would be the same but find out for sure...

I'm not sure what the price is for shipping from England to the USA...

You have to show them ownership information and customs runs a three day
check but other than that it's amazingly simple.  You drive your car/bike
there, they load it up and three weeks later you show up at the port in
england to pick it up and drive away...   Remember to fill your tank on good
old Cheap American Gasoline...

You can drive for upto six months on your US Plates and and a year on your
US License as long as you insure your vehicle...  Right now I'm running my
RF900 on Connecticut Plates...

I love england!