FS: Scirocco 16V Parts And Then Some

This week I'm stripping my RED '87 16V Scirocco, most of the parts are
already off the car, the glass, pedal cluster, and carpet remains.
If anybody needs a section cut out of the car; floor panel, window
section,strut tower, inner fender, let me know.

the car is rustfree and I plan to be done with it this weekend.

The driver side fender is in good condition, $50.

The fuel tank was replaced by Volkswagen under a recall a couple of years
ago and it is in good condition, I plugged all the lines, so that dirt
would not get in the tank. Btw, it is much easier if you leave the filler
neck connected to the tank when you drop it, that way you don't spill any
fuel.
Fits all '84 1/2 Sciroccos $100.

16V body kit panels, still available: left front, both side skirts, left
rear, rear apron, and the right rear, $50 per panel.

16V taillights, two small chips, but nothing into the housing, good
condition otherwise,
$50 for the pair.

16V S2 a/c evaporator, $30.

16V S2 heater core, $20.

4-16V teardrop wheels, they are straight, but they have some scrapes,
$150 without the centercaps.

16V hatch with spoiler, $50, I'd prefer not to ship it.

Windshield gasket, $15.

Gas cap lid and solenoid lock assembly, $20.

S2 upper console, $25.

S2 lower console, $25.

Leather steering wheel, the top is a little discolored and weathered, but
it's not bad, $30.

16V longblock, 212K, 175PSI compression, $350.

16V longblock 138K miles, $350.

8V RD longblock, 219K ran strong until I pulled the engine, $250.

8V JH head, $100.

8V JH shortblock, $100.

8V 90A alternator, will fit A1 8V's with no a/c, good condition, $50.

New 8V 210mm Bryco clutch disc and release bearing, $30.

FF 5 speed transaxle, 90mm output flanges,50K miles, $150.

Mk1 Steering wheel '78-81, $30.

Mk1 Steering wheel '76, a little beat, $20.

Euro GTI oil cooler, w/bracket and 2 lines, but no oil filter flange
adapter, $50.
Or if someone has a euro oil filter flange adapter they want to sell, let
me know.

Racimex oil cooler 12"x3"x2", small ding, good condition and no leaks,
$50.

Reconditioned A1 fuel tanks, lifetime warranty, $160 plus $30 core (the
old one...)

I'm in the Philadelphia area and shipping is not included.

Peter