thanks for the thoughts guys, again

as for me i willbe recoverign slowly withthis injury
i want to thank you all for the kind thoughts

i should find a way to get insurance to pay for the 6 speed sequential
gearbox to bad their are only 2 made and they are around 20.000 each, i
think imight have a copayt with that

oh and tberk...you will have to practice a bit in order to get ready for
me, don think it will be easy or accully even close...keep moding your
car and maybe you will be able to read my rear tag as i pull away ...if
you can stay that close....lol
adn for those of you i forgot thankls for the thoughts on the fast
recovery
jonas