Re: audio?what is the best setup for the mk2

I've got a Blaupunkt Jackson AM/FM/CASS/Changer controller with the 10 disc
changer ($299 for both on special at Crutchfield), Blau 4x6's in the doors,
some generic 1" tweeters on top of the doors, a set of Blau 6.5" plate
speakers (no longer available) over the old speaker holes on the rear side
rails and a 10" Blau subwoofer run by a bridged 100watt Blau amp in a box
that I built into a box under a rear deck that I made out of 3/4" plywood.
It doesn't rock the neighborhood, but, it sounds great inside and near the
car.

Oh yeah, I cut a chunk out of the back/top of the glovebox and mounted the
changer in there.  Fits perfect.

Tom