Looking for some MkI parts

I'm on the lookout for some parts for a MkI Scirocco.  I'm not in a hurry to get them, but would like to find them by spring.  First is the wiring harness for the tail lights, from the fusebox to the lights themselves.  Secondly, the front clip.  Yeah I know that's a big one, and I would prefer someone in the Northeast for this one, but as spring gets closer I may consider others.  Basically I want the front parts of the inner fenders, cross peice that supports the front of the engine and the exterior sheetmetal at the very front.  Oh and if you have a winshield frame section I would like one of them for the future, total restoration of the car.  Thanks.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine

'81 MkI 16V
'86 MkII 8v