Re: I need exhaust suggestions and I am bitching about my car

I would highly suggest the best exhaust system I've ever had on a
Rocco.  Great sound, and a definite eye catcher-

http://www.intac.com/~autoxcsp/kenbuck.jpg

It was affordable, the welding was trick, especially after emptying

Ken Buck
no longer the RE of the Philly Region SCCA
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control and Hoosier equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 225,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85- second owner, second set of tires