Re: 1.8T scirocco pics

--- Nigel Heron <nigel@psycode.com> wrote:
> the guys at momentum are working on a 1.8T scirocco,  maybe Riley can
> spy some info for us ...
>
> http://www.momentummotor.com/KELLY%201.8T.HTM
>
> -nigel.

 I don't know about you all, but I'd love to see how this project turns
out!  (like drivability and dyno results!!!)  Ever since I heard about the
1.8t motor I thought how sweet it would be to drop one into my roc.
Well, besides the wiring of the motor, how difficult could the swap be?
(or are the mounts, tranny, and fuel system all different?)

=====