Re: Capitol Caper 2000 - Not to be outdone...

Yeah well I got Video footage of me going 141MPH on I-84 in CT...

Before you call me a liar... the camera was strapped onto the Gastank of my
RF900R.  They say top speed is 162MPH but I wasn't feeling lucky enough to
confirm...  Really tough to tuck in properly with the camera there...

My MKII Rocco is in the shop...  I've been looking at suspentions and the
magazines rarely list Sciroccos...  Does the Scirocco share it's chassis
with the Golf MKI or MKII?

Cheers,
Armando
1.6L MKII