FS 1.8L 16v longblock

If you didn't catch it last time I posted about 2 weeks ago, I have a 1.8L
16v long block for sale.  It has 150k miles on it (or something like that)
and still runs great.  The differences in compression are within specs and
compression is over 200psi.  The motor is in Tacoma, WA so anyone from
Portland to BC could get it if they wanted it.  I won't ship.  I was asking
$350, and was told that that was low, but I will say B.O.  Great head for a
rebuild or back-up!!

Dave