Speedo

I am afraid this wasn't from this list, but I was stupid and accidently
deleted a very important email address.  Anyone have a VW motor sports MK1
speedo for sale for $300?  I finally found on and lost the stupid address.
I think I found it on Jwelty's or something.  Have to go back and check.

ALSO!!!   What is the deal with VW Archive?  I bet they don't know that
their address is defaulting to some German site!  Unless again I am stupid
and didn't realize that they changed their address!  Anyone know???  TIA!!!

Dave