Re: [Fwd: soupin' up my scirocco mk1]

In my opinion, exhaust first.  Autotech is on mine,
others may have a differendt preference.  I believe it
will provide you the best bang for the buck.  K&N
filter...Some say it does nothing, others notice
descent improvements.  Give it a good tuneup if you
haven't already.  If you can definitly go for a good
electric ignition.  Beats points anyday...
There's you a start at least, others may have more
ideas but there are infinite possibilities depending
on your needs and financial abilities
HTH
George-