Re: First tickets of the year 2000

I too got my VERY FIRST speeding ticket of my driving career (all 8
years of it) on January 5.

I was haeading back to Wisconsin after spending New Years with my honey
in New York (Medina, to be exact).  My Scirocco was dead, so I took the
old stand by, my '86 Maxima.  Turned off HWY 77 onto I-90, looking
foward to 11 hours of loud music and 85 mph.  5 minutes onto the
interstate, my laser detector went off.  NY state patrol on the center
strip clocked me at 77 (glad I slowed down, cruise was set at 85).  I
get to send in the ticket and see how much it'll cost me.  Should be
around $90.  Yeah!!

What a way to start off the new year, get enaged on New Years day (12:01
AM!!), and then get busted on the way home.  Ya win some, ya lose some!!

Nate