Power Windows - (+)Wiring?

I got a deal on Power windows today.  I know I know more trouble than they're
worth.  Anywho, I have motors, switches, regulators/windows, and wires.  The
only problem is that the Positive wire is cut.  Where should I run this wire
to?  I'm guessing straight to the fusebox but where?  Its just 30amp fused
right?  Help is greatly appreciated.  ALSO... I'm going to try to lubricate
the cables while I have them out.  What lubricant should I use? hehehe Tia...
and no funny stuff on the lubricant Rich!   :-)
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87