1980 Scirocco For Sale In Chicago Baby

If interested: <mailto:emaxon@megsinet.net>

1980 VW Scirocco - Fast, Fun, Classic. $800/obo

Body in fair condition - structurally straight, no dents, no surface
rust, decent factory "indianrot" metallic paint, but perforation (!?)
around driver's mirror and on left rear quarter panel trim strip. Sunroof
is currently removable, but no longer pops up (cables stuck.) Looks good
as is, but a prime candidate for a touch of Earl.

Strong 1.6L fuel injected motor updated w/ 1985 Golf electronic ignition.
Slick 5 speed trans, filled with fresh Redline MTL. Engine & Trans have
only 75,000 miles on them! Fresh clutch, brake pads, rotors, shoes,
spring kit. Upper & lower front suspension braces Tokico Illumina
adjustable rear shocks, gas struts Your choice of Golf steel wheels, or
Audi 4000 aluminum wheels for $100 extra-- both have 1/2-3/4 tread
175/70HR13 tires. Karmann interior (cool metal spoke wheel, nicer seats,
golfball shift knob, etc.)
Blaupunkt cassette stereo circa 1991 w/ 30W RMS x 2 amp burried in dash.

6 Gauge panel installed in center console w/ Voltage, Ammmeter, Oil P,
VDO Oil T, Vaccuum, and a nice VDO clock.

Alright... I'm rambling. I've had this car for 8 years, and have done
just about EVERYTHING to it-- now that I have other "babies" it's time to
pass the torch.

For more history on this beast, call me at (312) 953-9514.

The car is located on the North side of Chicago.

Eric.