Re: Now for the brakes

i would say runt he ATE atom slotted rotors with some PBR metal masters,
and while you are there if you can change to stainless steel brake
lines......
cross drilled unless made that way most of teh cut the pads to much
cause the holes are not beveled so less pad life more brake dust, i
woudl go with i think it is autotech that has teh beveled cross drilled,
but i would spend the money on a set of teh ATE's
jonas