MK1 Road tests/specs book

Hey-

I just got a kinda cool book on the MK1 scirocco. I
had ordered the Golf book that was talked about a
little while back and in their source the listed a
book called 'VW Scirocco 1974-1981'. I searched for it
and found it at a place called Auto Ink
www.autoink.com  805.493.5500

The book was only $17 and 25 articles from old Road &
Track, Car, and such mags. THey have road tests
against a honda accord, toyota celica, lancia beta and
others.
Kinda cool to see original specs on the car. It is all
in b/w. Most of the tests are from English mags but..

It is published by Brookland Books and the ISBN number
is 0907073573 and Auto Ink's item number is AVWQ74.

Some of you might already have this but cool anyway.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4