MkI fenders

I have decidedto replace my fenders instead of bondoing them into oblivion
before painting and I want to remove the marker lights I put on 10 years ago
to give the car a cleaner look.

Are there any secrets on how to get these things off, I have bent two in
junkyards that seem to be bonded to the cars with some kind of sticky shit.

Brian H