Re: Boge/Hor Suspension on Ebay

In a message dated 1/5/2000 9:15:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vwvr6r@fiber.net writes:

<< The Hör springs provide a *perfect* (to my tastes) stance for a
 Scirocco, but I hear they tend to sag after some time.  But like Joe
 said, for the money, I could put up with a little suck.

My friend is going on 3 years with the Hors, and his car hasn't begun to sag
yet.

 I have H&Rs on my 88 Scirocco and it sits lower than my friend's
 Neuspeed race spring equipped 88 Scirocco.  The Hör springs sit lower
 than the H&R springs.  The friend with the 88 just bought an front-end
 damaged 87 16V with the Hör springs.  It clearly sits lower out of the 3
 cars.

That's what I really liked about my friend's HOR equiped Scirocco...  it just
had the nicest stance of any 'rocco I have seen.  As far as thier quality and
longevity, I will have to wait and see and let you all know.

Thanks for the input.

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco