Re: Boge/Hor Suspension on Ebay

I've had a couple of setups...my favorite ride being the Bilstien/H&R or
Neuspeed Sport setup.  My only gripe was the stance or center of gravity.  So
I wound up cutting a coil off of each spring.  The ride is still fantastic,
and looks kinda sweet.  It's been a while now, and no problems yet.  Although
it's nothing compared to the H&R coilovers on  my Vr6...it's just as much fun
to drive.  Hope ya find the ride you're looking for!

toodles
Joe Maahs