Re: Boge/Hor Suspension on Ebay

The Hör springs provide a *perfect* (to my tastes) stance for a
Scirocco, but I hear they tend to sag after some time.  But like Joe
said, for the money, I could put up with a little suck.

I have H&Rs on my 88 Scirocco and it sits lower than my friend's
Neuspeed race spring equipped 88 Scirocco.  The Hör springs sit lower
than the H&R springs.  The friend with the 88 just bought an front-end
damaged 87 16V with the Hör springs.  It clearly sits lower out of the 3
cars.

-Mike