Clutch Favorites

What are everyone's brand/model preferences for replacing the stock clutch?

I don't race my 16V, don't have enough money for a 'Sport' package (don't
really think I want a sport clutch anyways) but I WOULD like some added
performance.

I'm leaning towards getting a Centerforce DF clutch, their sales blurb says
they give something like 50-80% more clamping pressure than a stock, but
it's not that much more expensive than a Sachs.  Anbody have experience with
these guys?

Also, Schroeder's VW tuning book (and the other one, too) both basically say
to stick with the Sachs.  Am I potentially wasting time and money for
nothing?

Thanks for any help

Christopher
87 16V