Re: ebay : European GTI "Heron" High Compression Head for VW 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7Litre

WOW! Thats some really cool shit! Is this the head that comes stock on a
european GTi? This is the first pic I've even seen of one. Ahhh the elusive
high compression head :)

>From: SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
>To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: ebay : European GTI "Heron" High Compression Head for VW 1.5, 1.6
>or 1.7 Litre
>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:38:26 +0100
>
>hello,
>
>I just found this on eBay
>IMHO it's interesting....
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=228344003
>
>European GTI "Heron" High Compression Head for VW 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7 Litre
>This head is Brand New *not rebuilt* and professionaly assembled and vacume
>tested. Big valves with 3-angle valve grind. ABT G-grind cam *new* Ported
>and polished. Including 8 *brand new* "deep-dished" pistons and rings for
>stock bore 1.7 l Perfect Condition. 20 hp gains probable. Buyer pays
>shipping. Free 1.7 l shortblock (rebuildible) for local buyer
>

>Greetings
>Dirk
>'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
>'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
>www.Scirocco2.de
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco