test, etc.

   Test post......Trying to figure out why I never see any of my replies to list posts. By the way, my 16v is running terribly now that the temp has dropped into the 40' & 30's. I think it has a problem with the idle speed stabilizer valve that's now compounded by a defective temp sensor. Idles erratically regardless of motor temp. O2 sensor recently replaced but having had a toasted cat may have ruined it (possible?) I've tried to clean the stabilizer valve without apparent success. I'm not sure which temp sensor may be the culprit. (no Bentley access currently)
   Gerry