Re: Um no power under 4.5k!!! Help!

Never heard of iron particals in the air getting
imbedded into the dist cap.  As opposed to the small
copper particals that are zapped off the towers and
the rotor that are being thrown about in the cap when
the motor is running?  Oh well, I'm the first to admit
I don't know everything.  WD-40 does work, but I've
found it leave an oily residue in the cap that is
difficult to remove at best...  Alchohol works great
given time to evaporate...  It is possible to idle
below 4k...missing like a son of a gun though...
George-