Re: No power under 4.5 k solved new motor on its way!

Well never mind about the water in the dist cap...
Blown head gasket.  Gasses could be leakin from 2-3 or
3-2 depending on how you look at it.  Try your
compression test again on cyl 2 with cyl 3 plug still
in the head.  Should block the air from leaving and
may be a simple fix*replacing the head gasket that
is...*