Re: [gti-vr6] Re: RE: Neuspeed vs Schrick

I agree with all this except for buying ANYTHING from them. They are a very
shitty company to deal with!

>From: XXSpArCoXx@aol.com
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] Re: RE: Neuspeed vs Schrick
>Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:53:09 EST
>
>In a message dated 1/4/00 1:44:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>kevinc@flashcom.net writes:
>
><< They're now made by Gruber.  Never heard of them sagging, I think you're
>  think of those HoRRIBLE Tech springs that Autoblech sells..
>   >>

>No, the new neuspeeds tend to sag and rust and snap. Me and my car had an
>instant low rider effect happen one day coming off a high way when the
>spring
>topped out the bottomed and snapped the two fronts. Which was OK cause the
>rear were sagging like crazy as is. In the last year I got 5 or 6 neuspeeds
>springs returned sent to neuspeed then sent back cause they wouldn't take
>them back. Something about improper install. How the hell do you install
>springs wrong. Anyway I won't sell any more of the neuspeed springs. Only
>H&R
>and Eibach even Jamex. I haven't had any bad luck with Jamex and they offer
>some low ride height springs.
>
>All I have to say about neuspeed is buy anything else. Its going to be
>cheaper and just as good and more likely better. The only two things they
>sell thats nice are the Rocco 4 piece short shift kit and there rear sway
>bars with that bearing is nice. Everything else you can get from Autotech
>or
>Jamex or my new fav Eurosport.
>
>OK I'll stop blabbing and run off to play GT2 some more.
>
>Later
>~Danny~
>88 16v
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco