Um no power under 4.5k!!! Help!

Well I was playing rally car driver trying to get to BlockBuster in time to
return a dvd when out of nowhere my motor lost all power under 4K. It Idles
fine but sounds weird.
SO I got it to the blockbuster parking lot and reved the car. It sounds like
a lawnmower under 4k and the sounds normal and drives almost normal above
4.5K. I checked to see if one of the plug got loss but it feels like its in
place. All I can do is check in the morning and see if one of my plugs got
fowled and I'm just running a cylinder short. We shall see.

Any one got any ideas. Maybe I knocked my o2 sensor loss but its not running
rich or lean its getting just right mixture. Weird little car.

I'm off
~Danny~
88 16v