Bilstein Struts

A guy at work has a set a bilstein struts front and rear for an A1 that he
removed from a customers car because thy thought they were too stiff.  The
struts are fine and in good shape (no leaks or anything).  He said I could
have them if I wanted them and I am trying to figure out what kind of strut
they are.  Does Bilstein have different types of struts?  These are yellow
with blue writing.  Anyone knows that would be great!!  TIA!!

Dave