SV: coilovers

For the ultimate performance Scirocco there are no other substitute.
 You can lower your roll point and still have some "soft" suspension. Works perfect in both the race track and streets in the winther with lots of snow on them.
Big difference to the better way from lowering springs (Jamex)

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker