Mudin

Well, I got stuck today.  In about 12 inches of thick nasty mud!!!  I just
hope that my cat is already gutted because I think the exhaust took in some
water, but other than that my car was fine!  My freind happed to see my car
(as I was trying to find a 4x4 in town) and towed it out for me with his
Chevy.  4" of ground clearance? thats what the manual says...  Lesson:  if it
looks like a puddle and it is in a remote field, don't drive in it!  Oh well,
I guess its back to the concrete for me...

Ben
84 8v - new color: earth brown