Looking for an A-2 Jetta

Hey everyone,

Get this.  My girlfriend is seriously considering selling her civic and
getting a VW.  A Scirocco is out of the question but she would like a Jetta.

   Price is important though.  So does anyone have a well priced A-2 Jetta
that is in good shape, little or no rust, good interior.  A '90-'92 would be
ideal, 16v even better, but I want to keep the price low so I would like to
hear about all leads.  Thanks for any help.  I am in IL but I will always
drive to find a deal!

Thanks!

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)

PS- If anyone wants a perfectly running '93 civic let me know.