Sacto BBQ - SoCal's IN!

Well I have spoken to the Potter-person, and he and I are now definitely
coming.  We're not sure if we're leaving Friday night so as to arrive
by noon on Saturday, or leaving early Saturday morning, which will
put us there in the early (2-3pm) afternoon - but either way, we'll
be there.  We'll be staying Saturday night at the Residence Inn right
around the corner from Alex's (2 minutes away).

Hey Ian - any chance we can still talk you into coming??

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX