Fw: Runability

Nice try Brad, but my car is one that came with a cat and had a non-catalyst
sticker on the door jam so it was an option to replace it when it went bad
or take it out.  Previous owner took it out and of course I never put one
back in.  Still passed emissions with my 8v when I had to in Portland.
Thanks for the input though!!!  Next?