Re: engine oil leak advice

In a message dated 1/2/2000 5:07:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
green536@hotmail.com writes:

<< >Your trifle replies are beginning to bore me.

 </snip>

 <If they bore you then dont read them! Simple as that. Its obvious they
don't
< bore you cause if they did then you would merely delete them. Please think
 <little harder before you attmpt to belittle me (or anyone else for that
 <matter) Your information is appreciated. Your asinine comments are not. >>

</snip>

Hmmm.  I am not a professional VW mechanic, nor am I ashamed to ask anyone
else for advise on any VW repair.  I am a certified power equipment
technician, and I have worked on a TON of VWs.  If anything I happen to say
pertinent to my experiences or for the sake of asking for advice strikes
anyone as being ASSinine, insignificant, petty, or trifle, I suppose that my
attitude would be something to the effect of BLOW ME.  If your attitude
towards list members asking for technical advice from the list draws nothing
but condesension from you, then I think that you should unsubscribe... but
that is your decision, not mine.  All the list members that I have met in
person (mostly pacific NWers)  have been nothing but gracious and friendly,
and I sincerely appreciate VW (especially Scirocco) comraderie <----  did I
spell that right?  Incidentally, I am fluent in the English language.  :)
Cheers!

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco

P.S.  Oh by the way... I have seen external oil leaks from head gaskets in a
few VWs.  So whoever made that statement can lick me.