Re: engine oil leak advice

<snip>

> >>FWIW, in my professional; opinion, ive never seen a head gasket leak
>oil
> >>or coolant (for the matter) externally on a head. if they leak, they
> >>typically leak into the oil passages, water jackets, the cylinders or
> >a >combination of the 3.
>

>What I said above was my own professional experience. Ive been a
>mechanic, probably longer than you've been alive.

</snip>

You are ASSuming that you know me;and professional experience is a very good
virtue. I happen to be a mechanic as well. And have been one for quite some
time.  This sort of arrogance will get you nowhere. Do not make unruly
assmptions to a scenario that you don't know or have experience in.

<snip>

And in my time as a
>mechanic, ive never seen this happen on any vehicle. Granted I havent had
>to work on POS cars yet so my experience is limited to high end equipment
>up until 98 when I went to work as a heavy equipment mechanic.

</snip>

Read above!

<snip

I believe it to be rare
>and especially when dealing with WCVW's not the problem.

</snip>

Please make a better effort at making coherent sentences. I know you must
speak English. But, I'm not going to assume this.

<snip>

I cant see anywhere on my above statement that is either an
>assumption (other than the one you make) nor "dangerous" or incorrect.

</snip>

Youwould be leading someone to wasting money without diagnosing the problem
correctly. IMO, that is dangerous with respect to someones wallet!

<snip>

>Your trifle replies are beginning to bore me.

</snip>

If they bore you then dont read them! Simple as that. Its obvious they don't
bore you cause if they did then you would merely delete them. Please think a
little harder before you attmpt to belittle me (or anyone else for that
matter) Your information is appreciated. Your asinine comments are not.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco