Re: Pics on the List

dalewitt wrote:

> > It was not my intention to send pics to the "list"...

I dunno about the rest of the list, but I don't have a problem with a
picture that tiny.  The last I knew the list was set up to bounce mail
over a certain size anyway.

T Berk wrote:

> Good man,
>
> Of course lots of reasons why it's not the greatest idea, but you did
> the right thing.
>  How's about we just chalk it up to Millennium Madness, OK? ;]

Probably not, since the millennium doesn't start until 2001.  :-)  I'm
curious to see if there will be the same hype when the millennium
actually does begin next year.

-Mike