Re: Someone buy this.

this car is sound it has an awesoem set up and willl dog this most of
any civic or intergra out there adn it will hang with some vr6's i
drvove this car, it happened to be at the shop iwork at, and yues it is
fast, and it looks good, interior was immaculate when i was in it
lastsummer, the outside was great too... teh supercharger was in great
shape when we had it but i dont know how the kid beat the hell out of
it...  it is fast

jonas