Re: ND show update

Kris Rayner wrote:

> Well, I'll definetly be there in the 'roc. Whether or not I enter will
> depend if I can get a couple of things accomplished in the
> meantime (paint and mount my new airdam, fix tear in driver's seat,
> and a really good detail).  My car may be clean, but I hesitate to
> call it show quality, but if it's for the good of Scirocco.org ;), I'll
> definetly try to.

You *WILL* show it.  That's the master plan - we ALL enter, regardless of
what condition our cars are in.  Since we have our own class this year,
and all cars are being grouped by class, we will have a KICK ASS gaggle
of 'rocs that no one will be able to overlook!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0