[website] DriversFound.com - Major site update!

I just finished updating the "Scirocco Enthusiast Website" at
<http://www.DriversFound.com>:

- A whole new look, much easier to navigate (and update).
- Expanded history section - over 10MB of brochures, with much more to come.
- Links over 130 Scirocco websites.
- and more!

And just for Jason TMB,  pics of Ben's Mk1 in the profiles section (Cosmos
Silver - I think).

Stop bye and look around!  I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com